THE WORLD’S LARGEST MINING INVESTMENT EVENT
CTICC, Cape Town
Optimising Growth and Investment in the Digitised Mining Economy
What to expect?
After the roaring success of the 25th Anniversary, we have no plans to slow down. We’re planning an even bigger Mining Indaba 2020. More space is being allocated to junior and mid-tiers within the Investment Pavilion, because contrary to our competitor’s claims we drive more investment deals and attract more miners and investors than any other event.
You can anticipate the same high-level discussions, senior government participation and even more investors, major, mid-tier and junior mining companies to network and do deals with.
Discover how the world’s largest mining investment event can bring you unparalleled deal-making opportunities within the mining industry, connecting you with leaders across the African mining market.
What’s happening in 2020?
- More space is being made within the Investment Pavilion to allow for even more junior miners and investors.
- The Main Stage will once again host the CEOs, Ministers and maybe even Presidents that you can’t see anywhere else.
- Industry experts from across the value chain will tackle topics including the industry’s role in addressing climate change and decarbonisation and sustainability measure for investment in the next decade.
- Even more innovative digital case stories and technologies will inspire you in the extended Mining 2050, now 2 full days of content.
- A focus on China with more Chinese investors and an unmissable panel about how China is impacting the battery metal supply.